- Click here for insurance coverage information, including which insurances Dr. Kumar is in-network with, as well as which insurances he can accept as an out-of-network provider.
- During Covid-19 Pandemic:
Patients looking to be evaluated for cognitive difficulties (possible ADHD, learning disability, executive functioning issues, developmental delay, impulse control, OCD) who DO NOT have other significant issues with Anxiety, Depression or addiction:
- Dr. Kumar has a special interest in these topics. A patient can sign up for this evaluation if they do not have significant other issues (ie no Anxiety, depression, addiction).
- Accepting patients of all insurances for this appointment type (though Dr. Kumar may or may not be an in-network provider for your insurance).
- Local vs Online video appointment
- Local: You can click here to schedule a targeted cognitive evaluation with Dr. Kumar after reviewing Dr. Kumar’s insurance coverage information (link at the top of the page).
- Online Video Intake Appointment: You can click here to schedule a targeted cognitive evaluation with Dr. Kumar after reviewing insurance coverage information for video appointments.
Patients looking for a General Psychiatric Evaluation (to consult regarding medications, psychotherapy, genetic testing, lifestyle modification, etc):
- If Utilizing BCBS or BlueCare Network: Dr. Kumar’s schedule is currently closed to these insurances (even if willing to pay cash). Patients who have are looking for medication management can click here to schedule an intake with one of his Nurse Practitioners (who share his treatment philosophy).
- Only If Utilizing Cash or any other insurances (not BCBS/BCN):
- He currently is accepting new patients who fall into this category.
- If you need to be seen more urgently, you can squeeze into Dr. Kumar’s schedule sooner utilizing the abbreviated new patient intake appointment type.
- If you’d like to know if Dr. Kumar is in-network or out-of-network with your insurance, read about the Insurances accepted by Dr. Kumar.
- Please note that if you use United Healthcare, you will need to contact your insurance company to get approval to see Dr. Kumar, otherwise, you may not be reimbursed for your appointments.
Contact Information New Patients may call 734-707-1052 ext 1 between 9am and 6pm, Monday through Friday, or email us here. Other Information Please note that Dr. Kumar does not accept those under the age of 18, and our offices are handicap accessible. Payment is rendered the morning of service via credit, debit, hsa, or fsa card (kept on file). No checks or cash can be accepted at this time.