Please look at the bolded headings below and see which category you fall into.
- Dr. Kumar has a special interest in these topics. A patient can sign up for this evaluation if they do not have significant other issues (ie no Anxiety, depression, addiction).
- Accepting patients of all insurances (though Dr. Kumar may or may not be an in-network provider for your insurance).
- You can click here to schedule an targeted cognitive evaluation with Dr. Kumar.
Patients looking for a Comprehensive Psychiatric Evaluation (to consult regarding medications, psychotherapy, genetic testing, lifestyle modification, etc):
- If Utilizing BCBS, and BCN: Dr. Kumar’s schedule is currently closed to these insurances (even if willing to pay cash). Patients who have are looking for medication management can click here to schedule an intake with his Nurse Practitioner, Brian Phillips.
- If Utilizing Cash or any other insurances: He currently is accepting new patients who fall into this category. Click here to schedule an expanded new patient appointment. If you need to be seen more urgently, you can squeeze into Dr. Kumar’s schedule sooner utilizing the abbreviated new patient intake appointment type.
- If you’d like to know if Dr. Kumar is in-network or out-of-network with your insurance, read about the Insurances accepted by Dr. Kumar
New Patients may call 734-707-1052 ext 1 or email us here.
Please note that Dr. Kumar does not accept those under the age of 18, and our offices are handicap accessible.