Are you feeling hopeless, isolated and not your usual self?
Do these thoughts often enter your mind?
- I am worthless and can’t do anything about it.
- I feel guilty for just wanting to eat, sleep and be alone.
- I hate who I am these days.
- I can’t stop crying, which makes me want to stay away from others.
- I feel gut-wrenching pain, but no one understands.
- My life and the world around me are dark. I hate it, but I can’t change it.
If you have had any variation of these thoughts and don’t feel like your usual self, chances are you may be suffering from depression.
I want you to know that you are not alone and there are people who can help. Many of our clients find relief in realizing that their struggle does not own them and that there are many options available to once again have hope for their lives.
We understand the social stigmas that come with label of being depressed, and thus aim to help sort out environmental, biological and circumstantial factors while offering support and care through a very dark time.
If you’re interested in learning more, you may schedule in with our talk therapists in the above menus.
If you find the person you were looking to schedule with is no longer accepting patients, feel free to contact us at 734-707-1052, Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm, and we will see if we can find any openings for you with another similar provider.