Current Patient Scheduling Information
Current patients of Wendy Svatora, LMSW can schedule in-person and online appointments by clicking the button below, or giving us a call at 734-707-1052 during our office hours. We are open Monday-Friday from 9am to 6pm.
Comprehensive New Patient Appointments
This evaluation type is appropriate for patients with any issues (mood swings, anxiety, cognitive, depression, impulsivity, etc).
Please note that Wendy Svatora is currently NOT accepting new patients as of 08/15/20. There is currently no wait list available.
About Wendy Svatora, LMSW
I’m warm, empathic, and able to listen deeply. I am a well seasoned psychotherapist and able to custom tailor psychotherapy to meet clients right where they are. Working with patients is my passion, and I have never stopped growing as a psychotherapist. After finishing a masters in social work at U of M and becoming a licensed therapist in 2002, I acquired extensive additional training and certifications.
Additional training and specialty areas of interest include:
- Certified Trauma Professional
- Dialectical Behavioral Trainer
- This just means I’m certified to train others in Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, which is being extensively researched as an optimal treatment strategy in a wide range of issues involving mood regulation, anxiety, and impulse control.
- DBT for Eating Disorders
- Motivational Interviewing
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Certified Integrated Behavioral Health Primary Care
- I have unique experience training and working with patients who deal with both medical and psychological challenges.
I have experience treating patients with a wide array of mental health struggles, from mild/moderate depression and anxiety to ADD/ADHD, Bipolar and Eating Disorders. I’ve worked in medical social work, behavioral health, community mental health, care management, discharge planning, emergency social work, geriatrics, and private practice.
Svatora LMSW is in-network, and a preferred provider, with most BCBS PPO and Blue Care Network plans.